Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flagstaff

Just about to head out from Flagstaff, Arizona after visiting my boyfriend, Matt. Since Matt is still busy with football season as the director of football operations at NAU, I’ve mostly been working on learning Spanish using Rosetta Stone. Although I now know a lot more than 15 words and can count all the way up to 20, I still have a long way to go. Even though he’s been busy, we've still managed to have fun bowling, watching movies and going to the NAU vs. University of Northern Colorado football game. 



Before leaving, my mom asked me what I was most excited for and nervous about in regard to training. Although I’m a little embarrassed by what I said, I still think it’s true. 


Most excited: To finally meet Sr. Angela after months of e-mailing, to unpack all of my stuff and actually feel like I live there and lastly, to actually begin my training.

Most nervous: No wireless internet/no internet in my room. I know it sounds petty, but when I was picturing what formation would be like, I planned on being able to Skype before bed and use my online Rosetta Stone program when I wasn’t busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment