I know I said in my last blog post that I would have to wait until I got toto learn my placement. Well, it turns out that might not be the case. I just learned from Sr. Angela (the nun that’s been helping me with the volunteer process) that the training for and is actually in and the training for and would be in Rome. There are obviously pros and cons to each situation, and it’s a pretty big decision. As Sr. Angela suggested (and has enforced by not responding to my e-mail :) ) I’m taking some time to think, pray and listen to God about where I want to go and am being called to serve. Wish me luck and patience!