Monday, April 16, 2012

Cataratas del Iguazú



 Visiting Iguazú is definitely something I would suggest to everyone if you can. The falls themselves and the surrounding landscape are incredible. I’m excited that I’m going to get to have this “once in a lifetime” experience twice when Mom comes to visit. Not that I didn’t take enough photos to last a lifetime—my count was over 200 and Caitlin’s over 500. Don't worry, I just picked some of my favorites to share here, and I'll be putting a link to my Facebook album of Iguazú on the Photos page of my blog.














The only bad part about going to Iguazú was coming home. We hadn’t had our normal schedule for a week and were completely on our own for two days, so coming home to the structure of Paraguayan life with nuns was difficult. However, after having some time to adjust and a few teary phone calls to Mom and Matt, I’m back in good spirits and excited about my time here. Plus, it’s less than a month until I’m back in Missouri for a week to celebrate Seth’s wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment